- Yes 64%, 439 votes439 votes 64%439 votes – 64% of all votes
- No 29%, 199 votes199 votes 29%199 votes – 29% of all votes
- I don’t really care… 7%, 45 votes45 votes 7%45 votes – 7% of all votes
Please be advised that this site is not affiliated with the pension office.
It was created to provide general pension information only.
If you would like to request Service Canada pension office to withheld a percentage or fix amount of your CPP or OAS benefits for tax deductions, you may either:
- Complete and mail the Request for voluntary federal income tax deductions form (ISP-3520). Click here to download.
- Call pension call centre at 1-800-277-9914 to speak with a call centre agent to setup right away.
Once the voluntary tax deduction is setup, the amount will be withheld as of the next month’s payment.