Who would you elect as the next Prime Minister of Canada?

Please be advised that this site is not affiliated with the pension office.
It is created to provide general pension information only.

If you need help completing your Service Canada forms, (OAS, GIS, CPP application or renewals), you can receive help from Service Canada Outreach Support Centre by calling telephone number according to the province you live in.

Ontario: 1- 877-355-2657

Quebec: 1-877-760-2657

Yukon / N-W T / Nunavut / BC / Alberta / Sask / Manitoba: 1-877-631-2657

N-F Labrador / PEI / NB / NS: 1-877-464-2657

The centre is operating during normal business hours Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm local time.

For general inquiry about your pension information, please call 1-800-277-9914 for more details.