Please be advised that this site is not affiliated with the pension office. It is created to provide general pension information only.

Are you interested in getting Cash Back at! It’s an awesome site that gives you Cash Back when you shop online. With over 750 stores, including various Giftcards from Canadian companies,,,, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, and Sephora, you get paid to shop for things you’re already buying! Try Now! Sign Up Now through our exclusive referral link and you will receive $30 instant cash back in your account!

Sign up for a Rakuten account and start earning cash back! Special 10% cash back from major brands!

Detail Steps:
  1. Sign Up with our special referral link.
  2. Make sure to access the merchant’s website using the website link from If you access the mercant’s website directly, you will not receive your cash back.
  3. Make a $30 purchase before tax and you will receive your $30 cash back.
  4. Receive your $30 cash back in your account!

Sign up through our exclusive referral link and you will receive $30 instant cash back!

Sign Up Now!

You may register your My Service Canada Account (MSCA) to view your claim payment information.

Here is a list of service you may find under MSCA:

  • View and print copies of the CPP Statement of Contributions.
  • Verify your payment information for CPP and OAS benefits.
  • Print an official proof of payment report for social housing.
  • View, add, change, or stop a consent to communicate information with an authorized person.
  • View and update your address, banking information and telephone number.
  • View your CPP or OAS program application status.
  • Add, modify or stop a voluntary tax withhold
  • View and print copies of CPP and OAS T-4 tax slips.
  • Delay receipt of an OAS pension for which he or she has been automatically enrolled.
  • Apply for a CPP pension.
  • Request or view the Child Rearing Provision.

Please be advised that a third party person, regardless the person is a family member, can not register a MSCA on behalf of the pensioner.

If you are trying to grant access to a pensioner’s file, you need a Power of Attorney (General or Property), submitted to pension office before being granted control over the file.